We are located on a private road, so some map services do not recognize our address. If you are using a GPS and cannot find the exact address to your cabin, use the address "100 Hogback Drive, Blue Ridge, GA 30513" which will get you within a mile from us. From there, take the next right at the fork, then travel 0.6 miles to Riverview Circle, where you will bear left. The first cabin is The Carriage House, the second is The Grey Heron House, next is The Toccoa House. If you are traveling to The Riverside Cabin, travel past the pool on the left 500 feet, and turn left on Riverview Drive and continue until the road ends at The Riverside Cabin.
Directions to 100 Hogback Dr.
- From the stop light in Blue Ridge that is adjacent to McDonald's Restaurant (10141 Blue Ridge Highway, Blue Ridge, GA 30513), Go Northeast 1.8 miles on the four-lane GA 515/76 highway (just past the Ingles shopping center) and turn left at the traffic light (across from the Exxon gas station on the right side of the road). The road is called Industrial Park Road, also known as County Road 89.
- Go 8/10ths of a mile, just over the crest of the hill, and turn right onto Hogback Drive, which is gravel (note that some GPS services also know this same road as Railroad Avenue but the sign says Hogback Drive. You will also see a sign that says Bootleg Cycles. Go one half mile. You are now at the fictitious location of 100 Hogback Drive, Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513, but you must continue on a short distance to reach our property (turn your GPS system off now).
Directions from 100 Hogback Dr. to Toccoa House Properties
- Go 1/10th of a mile to a "Y" in the road and bear right, going past the driveway of the yellow house with the green roof.
- Go 6/10ths of a mile to another "Y" in the road, and bear left up a slight incline onto Riverview Circle (once you bear left, you will immediately see our Private Road, No Through Traffic sign). If you miss this left turn, you will again see Riverview Circle after a half mile as it circles around and connects with Hogback Road a second time.
- The first building on the left (next to the mailbox that says 83) is the Carriage House. The front door entrance is on the right side once you park in the driveway.
Grey Heron House
- Just past the Carriage House, turn left at the Grey Heron House sign and continue down the hill. Please limit the number of vehicles in the driveway to three (additional parking is available along Riverview Circle).
- The next building (about 2/10ths of a mile) on the left is The Toccoa House. It has cedar siding and a dark green roof, with a sign that says 153. It's best to park just off the road and use the circular driveway for loading and unloading only. Please observe the directional signs at the driveway and enter and exit as indicated. Entering the driveway the wrong way increases the potential for getting stuck.
- Continue past Toccoa House 300 feet and the pool is on the left. The gate is kept locked and requires a key for access.
The Toccoa Riverfront and The Riverside Cabin
- Continue past the swimming pool 2/10ths of a mile, and turn left on Riverview Drive (ignore the 'Private Drive' sign). Continue 6/10ths to the very end of the road and see our sign that says For Toccoa House Properties Guests Only, and park. The Toccoa Riverfront is obvious from the large sign located on the porch with the address (261 Riverview Drive). The Riverside Cabin also has a sign on the gate and is beyond the gate straight ahead on the left up the steps (depending on the season, it may not be visible until you walk forward a few feet).
- Same as above. Park inside the fence and walk forward (down river) past the Riverside Cabin to the horseshoe pit, picnic tables, fishing/swimming, fire pit and play areas.